Interested in working for Holland House Panama?
Internship Holland House Panama
Do you want to support international business between the Netherlands and Panama?
As an intern / commercial assistant you will be closely involved in the work of the Holland House and work together with the Executive Director and Dutch multinational companies. The Holland House is the business hub for Dutch companies in Panama and forms the connection point between companies and organizations in the Netherlands and Panama. Business development is central to the Holland House. As an intern you will be involved in the following key activities:
- Working on innovative projects: in particular, virtual trade missions & research assignments
- Creating high-quality online content for our social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn and Twitter) & social media management
- Aid with the organization and preparation of (online) events
- Communication with members & customers (newsletters, Q&A)
- Keeping the website up-to-date and developing it further
- Supporting the Executive Director in internal and external meetings
What we ask
- Last year of a digital business, digital media and / or international business-oriented study at HBO or university level.
- Highly skilled in digital content creation, social media management, online meeting apps and copywriting
- Available from August / September 2022 (Application deadline 31 July 2022)
- Affinity with business & commerce
- Basic knowledge of Latin America and the Caribbean;
- Creativity, proactiveness (self-starting), independence, organizational ability, enthusiasm and reliability; hands-on attitude
- Excellent verbal and written command of both the Dutch and English language;
- Good verbal and written command of the Spanish language
What we offer
- Challenging, educational and versatile internship
- The opportunity to gain experience in a dynamic international working environment
- Multidisciplinary and challenging projects
- Room for initiative and responsibility
- Working with and for companies such as Heineken, Philips, Boskalis and KLM (our members) as well as SMEs.
- An internship allowance (paid internship)
Who we are
Holland House Panama (HHP) provides business services and networking opportunities to Dutch and Panamanian companies. As a bilateral Chamber of Commerce its main aim is to promote international trade and investment between the Netherlands & Panama. Holland House Panama is an initiative of the Dutch private sector, Dutch businesses and the Netherlands Embassy in Panama-City. It is part of a worldwide network of bilateral Chambers of Commerce, coordinated by NLinBusiness in the Netherlands. HHP currently has 32 members, both large multinationals such as Philips, Heineken, Boskalis and KLM as well as SMEs. For more info, visit www.hollandhousepanama.com
- Send an email to email@example.com with your CV and motivation letter in which you describe how you can contribute to the online success of Holland House Panama
- Deadline for applications is 31 July 2022
For further information about this vacancy, please contact Jenny Elkaslassy, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org